Marketing Your Land with Jay Fradd
When listing your land with Jay, you have the satisfaction and comfort of knowing your land is being marketed through several different and the most effective mediums. His marketing includes listing your land featured with custom made color brochures, reverse prospecting technology, and a high emphasis on the use of the Internet.
Whether you own a lot in a subdivision, a few acres, or are large land parcel or farm Jay can effectively market your property to get it sold. Jay takes great pride in knowing a great deal about his listings. Personally walking the land enables him to obtain a better understanding of what the land offers and can in turn better represent it to clients. Surveys, septic permits, and subdivision restrictions (if applicable) are obtained from his clients so he can be knowledgeable about the property and represent you well to his clients and other prospective buyers.
Jay utilizes the valuable tools of the Internet to better market your land for sale in the Smoky Mountain area. When you list your property for sale with Jay you have the comfort of knowing it is well represented on the web. Research by the National Association of Realtors has found buyers use of the Internet to find and purchase property has grown from only 2 percent in 1995 to 77% in 2005. This placed the Internet as the #1 resource for buyers when they are looking to purchase real estate!!
Surveys and research done by the NAR has shown the percentage of buyers who use the Internet to search for real estate has grown to a staggering 84%. By maximizing the potential of the Internet through his websites and uploading your land to other searched websites, Jay is able to get your lot or land in front of more potential buyers.
There are several resources and websites Jay uses to maximize your land's potential on the Internet:
- Personal website
- Custom Flash Photo Gallery
- A variety of web-based buyer real estate searches including
Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- A custom website for some properties designed specifically for your own land with its own domain!
- MLS entry in GSMAR (listing database) superior to most agents.
- Upload the maximum number of photos for most listings
- Very detailed written remarks
- Upload associated documents (disclosures, survey, restrictions, etc.)
- Completion of all fields within a listing
- Ensure location map is accurate with address of property by using GEO coordinates
- Use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so buyers can find your land easier
- Your land details posted on several blogs which receive high search ratings including
In addition to his extensive Internet marketing, Jay utilizes several other methods to get your land sold.
- Jay personally walks the land and does his best to know all the details regarding the boundaries and have extensive knowledge of the property in order to better represent you.
- Full color detailed brochures (printed on heavy card stock paper) for some properties
- Real Estate sign placed on property (including directional signs if necessary)
- Custom Sign rider with your land's domain name (for some properties)
- Schedule your land for a property tour for other agents to preview
- Use of Paragon MLS reverse prospecting to identify clients of other Realtors and notify Realtor of your property.
- Targeted mass e-mail campaign of your property with details and color photos to other Realtors and prospective buyers
- Detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the value of your land.
- Excellent photography to best capture your property's features and selling points.
- A network of past clients and investors to contact if your property meets their needs.
- Several other networking methods and by word of mouth.
- Frequent interaction with you, including showing feedback.
- Easy to get in touch. Call e-mail anytime on his cell or e-mail. Jay is very responsive!
Contact me via email at jay@WearsValleyHomes.com or on my cell (865) 809-8600 to sell your Smoky Mountain area land! Jay actively serves the following areas:
- Pigeon Forge
- Wears Valley
- Waldens Creek
- Bluff Mountain
- Pittman Center
- New Center
- Cobbly Nob
- Jones Cove
- Boyds Creek
- Dandridge/Douglas Lake
- Sevier County
- Blount County (a majority)
- Jefferson County (a portion)
- Cocke County (a portion)
*Not all methods of advertising and marketing will be used for each and every listing. Properties are evaluated on a case by case basis to ensure the best and most proper marketing activity for your individual real estate to sell.