Marketing Your Home or Cabin with Jay Fradd
When listing your cabin or home with Jay, you have the satisfaction and comfort of knowing your home is being marketed through several different and the most effective mediums. His marketing includes listing your home in Homes & Land Magazine, custom made color brochures, reverse prospecting technology, and a high emphasis on the use of the Internet.
Jay utilizes the valuable tools of the Internet to better market your home or cabin for sale in the Smoky Mountain area. When you list your property for sale with Jay you have the comfort of knowing it is well represented on the web. Research by the National Association of Realtors has found buyers use of the Internet to find and purchase a home has grown from only 2 percent in 1995 to 77% in 2005 and has only grown in the last decade. This places the Internet as the #1 resource for buyers when they are looking to purchase a home or cabin!
Surveys and research done by the NAR has shown the percentage of buyers who use the Internet to search for homes has grown to a staggering 84%. By maximizing the potential of the Internet through his websites and uploading your home to other searched websites, Jay is able to get your home in front of more potential buyers.
There are several resources and websites Jay uses to maximize your home's potential on the Internet:
- Personal website - www.WearsValleyHomes.com
- Detailed Photo Gallery
- A variety of web-based buyer home searches including Zillow, Trulia, and many more.
- In some circumstances, I create a custom website designed specifically for your own home with its own domain!
- MLS entry in GSMAR (listing database) superior to most agents.
- Upload the maximum number of photos for most listings
- Very detailed written remarks
- Upload associated documents (disclosures, survey, restrictions, etc.)
- Completion of all fields within a listing
- Virtual Tour Photos
- Ensure location map is accurate with address of property by using GEO coordinates
- Use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so buyers can find your home easier
- Your home details posted on several blogs which receive high search ratings including
In addition to his extensive Internet marketing, Jay utilizes several other methods to get your home sold.
- Full color detailed brochures (printed on heavy card stock paper) for some properties
- Cabin or home insertion into Homes & Land Magazine with color photo and description
- Real Estate sign placed on property (including directional signs if necessary)
- Custom Sign rider with your cabin or home's domain name (for some properties)
- Hold open house on a case by case basis
- Schedule your home/cabin for a property tour for other agents to preview
- Use of Paragon MLS reverse prospecting to identify clients of other Realtors and notify Realtor of your property.
- Targeted mass e-mail campaign of your property with details and color photos to other Realtors and prospective buyers
- Detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the value of your cabin or home.
- Excellent photography to best capture your property's features and selling points.
- A network of past clients and investors to contact if your property meets their needs.
- Several other networking methods and by word of mouth.
- Frequent interaction with you, including showing feedback.
- Easy to get in touch. Call e-mail anytime on his cell or e-mail. Jay is very responsive!
Contact Jay by e-mail (jay@WearsValleyHomes.com) or call his cell at (865) 809-8600 to sell your Smoky Mountain area cabin or home! Jay actively serves the following areas:
- Pigeon Forge
- Wears Valley
- Waldens Creek
- Bluff Mountain
- Pittman Center
- New Center
- Cobbly Nob
- Jones Cove
- Boyds Creek
- Dandridge/Douglas Lake
- Sevier County
- Blount County (a majority)
- Jefferson County (a portion)
- Cocke County (a portion)
*Not all methods of advertising and marketing will be used for each and every listing. Properties are evaluated on a case by case basis to ensure the best and most proper marketing activity for your individual real estate to sell.