As a buyer you gain several advantages when using Jay Fradd as your Realtor in the Smokies. Among these are:
- Jay researches the entire real estate market when helping you in your home search. Many other Realtors focus on their own listings in order to receive more commission.
- Detailed and in-depth comparables prior to making an offer on a property. Ensuring you are making a wise investment and not paying too much for a property.
- As a licensed General Contractor in TN, Jay has an abundance of building knowledge most Realtors do not have. He can help you point out flaws in construction.
- Jay performs a detailed and objective financial projection for overnight rental cabins you are interested in purchasing.
- Access to information about foreclosure properties including knowing when a property becomes bank owned and the different stages in the process.
- Jay visits the local MLS each day and researches new properties on the market as well as those with price changes, enabling him to find and notify you of that perfect property.
- He enjoys putting on his boots and actually walking the land with you in order to get a good perspective of the land and helping you in locate the best building site.
- Wide variety of real estate knowledge and history of all areas of Sevier County as well as portions of Blount, Cocke, and Jefferson Counties.
- Jay helps you in additional aspects of purchasing property including obtaining septic permits, arranging with rental management companies, obtaining financing, and more
- Jay is very upfront and blunt with you about the advantages and disadvantages of each property. He looks to establish long-term happy relationships with his clients.
- If you are from out of town, Jay is happy to take a look at a property you may have an interest and include his detailed analysis & photos via the web. See example
- As of March 2008, when a client of Jay's purchases a rental cabin in the area they can have their cabin placed on Jay's site free of charge for the duration they own their cabin.
- Many other services Jay provides to help you through the real estate buying process striving to ensure his clients are satisfied with their purchase for years to come!