Buyer services provided in the Smoky Mountains
When you are searching for real estate in the Smoky Mountains, I will provide you with the absolute best service and professionalism available. I strive for client satisfaction during your purchase of real estate in the Smokies and long afterward. Below is a partial list of the Realtor® services I provide clients interested in purchasing Smoky Mountain real estate.
- Rapid response to your inquiries, easy to get in touch with via phone or e-mail
- Area familiarization of different subdivisions, communities, and history of the builders and developers
- Investment cabin rental,land, and local residential expertise
- Total Market Search - Instant access to all listed properties including new homes and foreclosures
- Website photo galleries of properties for out of area clients.
- Targeted community and subdivision searches
- Committed to a limited number of clients to ensure thorough attention
- Show properties with critical analysis, even if it means advising not to purchase
- Assist with finding best financing available
- Research of all real estate issues. I usally have answers to your questions, but if I don't already know I will research and find your answer.
- Extensive construction knowledge relayed to buyers when looking at properties
- Detailed analysis of financial aspects of overnight rental cabin investment
- Creative structuring of offers, tailored to situational events
- Offers structured to protect and benefit you
- Arrange and attend all inspections
- Monitor repairs if needed during seller repairs or after closing
- Help you shop for homeowner's insurance
- Arrange and attend walk through to assure compliance with contract
- Attend closing
- When a client of mine purchases a rental cabin in the area they can have their cabin placed on my website free of charge for the duration they own their cabin.
- Many more items designed to each person's individual needs
Jay provides real estate services to the following areas:
Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Wears Valley, Townsend, New Center, Bluff Mountain, Waldens Creek, Pittman Center, Cosby, Dandridge, Douglas Lake, Boyds Creek, Kodak, Jones Cove, Cobbly Nob, and Seymour.